By visiting the Sites, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Sites and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Gigglewaters collects Personally Identifiable Information and other information regarding visitors to our Sites. “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that can reasonably be linked to a specific person or device. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information or other information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Sites. For example:
- When you submit a request for information on Gigglewaters, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address, home phone number, street address, city, state, and zip code, as well as your child’s name and date of birth.
- We may automatically collect the following Personally Identifiable Information or other information about your use of our Sites through cookies and other tracking technologies: your domain name; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; device ID; your browser type and operating system; the length of time you visit our Sites; page views; and the referring URL or webpage that led you to our Sites.
- If you apply for employment with Gigglewaters or our franchisees, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information about you.
- We may host blogs and other online communities, and if you contribute to them we may collect information such as your name, email, user name, and IP address.
- We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address from you in connection with contests or other promotions that we may conduct or offer through our Sites from time to time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personally Identifiable Information or other information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and otherwise to customize your experience while using the Sites.
- To administer contests and other promotions we may conduct from time to time through the Sites.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, such as special offers, promotions, and information we think may interest you. We may also use your information to assist us in advertising on third-party websites.
- To manage the Careers page on the Sites, which is a tool used by Gigglewaters and our franchisees to assist in employee recruiting efforts.
- To better understand how users access and use our Sites, both on an aggregated and individual basis, in order to improve our Sites and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information that we collect about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, as follows:
- Affiliates and Franchisees. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our franchisees or affiliates; if we do so, their use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing and web hosting providers.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We may disclose the information we collect from you if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Gigglewaters is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregated or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- Corporate Reorganization. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to the other company.
- Consent. We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING NETWORKS
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR DATA
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Sites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
In addition, users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members. Please note that you will still receive advertisements, including those based on the particular website you are viewing. Also, if your browser is configured to reject cookies when you opt out on a consumer choice website, your opt out choice may not be effective.
You can also download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of third-party websites.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your accounts and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
As explained above, Gigglewaters may send periodic information and/or promotional emails to you. If you prefer not to receive such communications from Gigglewaters, you will have the ability to unsubscribe by means of a link provided in such emails from Gigglewaters or by contacting us by clicking here. Please include with your unsubscribe request your first and last name and the email address you wish to unsubscribe. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests.
LOCATION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Gigglewaters controls and operates the Sites from locations in the United States. By using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information within and to the United States.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our Sites are not designed or intended for use by children under 13 and we do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our systems. Please note that certain features of our Sites allow for the posting of testimonials, photos, and videos. If you are posting any materials to our Site, you may not post any materials showing or depicting a child unless you are either the parent and/or legal guardian of that child and authorized to post such material.
All disputes arising out of or relating to this Policy shall be resolved only by individual arbitration conducted in Baltimore, Maryland under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties shall bear equally the cost of the arbitration, except that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection with the arbitration in an amount to be determined by the arbitrator. All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding this, application may be made to any court for judicial acceptance of the award or order of enforcement. In addition, Gigglewaters shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, security, or other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will Gigglewaters, its affiliates, suppliers, or other third parties be liable for indirect, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or multiple damages, or for loss of profits, goodwill, data, equipment, or use, or for business interruption arising from or in connection with the existence, use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not Gigglewaters has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition, Gigglewaters is not liable for the cost of any servicing or repair or equipment resulting from use of the Sites.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us or give us a call at 727-275-0535.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is current as of July 1, 2023. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.